Loftware Spectrum® redefines how enterprises create, manage and print labels, enabling organizations to seamlessly implement, deploy, maintain and scale their labeling operations across their entire global network. Loftware Print Server (LPS) and Loftware Label Manager (LLM) customers have experienced significant benefits and a tangible return on investment by migrating to Loftware Spectrum. Some of these benefits include:
- Eliminating the need to maintain multiple LPS servers and client applications
- Enabling organization-wide access for unlimited users to browser-based labeling controlled through role-based access security
- Speeding label design with a 100% WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) environment with configurable workflow, layering, live data in design and print preview
- Leveraging configurable business rules and universal templates to reduce the number of label templates by as much as 90%
- Ensuring continuous operations, with high availability and the power to leverage a single deployment across multiple geographies and remote facilities
- Configuring applications to streamline labeling and non-labeling related business processes, such as on-demand printing and supplier labeling /li>
To learn about all the benefits Spectrum offers, please contact your account manager or Loftware.