203 Quality Assurance
Product code (SKU): TR-ILT-NL-203
Duration: 2 hours
Learn how to use label versioning, approval workflows, user access roles, and audit trails in NiceLabel to meet quality standards in printing environments.
This session is recommended for anyone who approves labels, including:
- Advanced designers
- QA engineers
- NiceLabel administrators
Before you begin:
- Complete course 101-Label Design
- How to manage documents stored centrally in Control Center.
- Track file changes with versioning and complete template and change request history.
- Set up approval workflows to automatically route documents to QA managers for review.
- Analyze history data for audit trailing and documentation to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Manage and synchronize documents in multiple-environment systems.
- Introduction to quality assurance
- Role-based access control
- Authentication and logging in
- Controlling documents
- Quality assurance tools for documents
- Document workflows
- Introduction to workflows & built-in workflows
- Configuring custom workflows
- Print history & analytics
- Print events and audit trail
- Print analytics
- Event history retention and archiving
- Multiple environments
- Introduction to environments
- Migrating documents
- Migrating data