Are You Optimized Everywhere?
As part of the Operations team, you have a lot of ground to cover. Even the slightest delays and disruptions in one area—like labeling—quickly add up to lost productivity, lost revenue.
Labeling matters to you because:
- Recurring errors slow production, shipping, receiving and other operations
- Manual labeling interferes with automation efforts; weak link in meeting goals
- Delay in making label changes further impedes overall productivity
- Disparate, point-product labeling is difficult to manage and scale to support growth
- Limited visibility into labeling prevents quick response to issues or outages
- Disjointed packaging/shipping process creates inefficiencies in order fulfillment
How Enterprise Labeling Helps
- Ensure label accuracy by integrating with ERP, MES, PLM and other sources of truth
- Centralize, automate and trigger labeling from existing business applications and processes
- Empower key stakeholders to make label changes quickly and easily—without waiting for IT—using business rules
- Extend high-availability labeling to multiple locations with automatic failover
- Gain real-time view of labeling activity, users, errors and more with customizable dashboards
- Automate “pick-pack-ship” process to consolidate printing and streamline order fulfillment