What Are Your Branding Challenges?
Your team has put a lot of effort into creating a distinct, recognizable brand. How can you be sure that product labels—often produced worldwide by remote plants and third-party distributors—stick to these same high standards?
Labeling matters to you because:
- Product and shipping labels are often your “first face” to customers
- Disparate or siloed labeling processes provide no visibility or consistency into label design
- Existing design tools don’t support standards for brands, colors, fonts, imagery or logos
- Poor translation on labels hurts brand image when entering new markets
- Label review process is disjointed or non-existent; “who knows what’s on the label?”
How Enterprise Labeling Helps
- Gain visibility into labeling by standardizing and centralizing on a single platform
- Quickly add logos, brand colors and fonts, multiple languages, etc. with WYSIWYG interface
- Make label updates quickly and easily using business rules —without relying on IT
- Own your part of the label; make mass changes across multiple templates with layers
- Review and approve labels with an auditable workflow that supports eSignatures
- Extend label templates to trading partners to ensure brand consistency across your global supply chain