Where Can You Improve Processes?
Quality and consistency are what you strive for across your global operations. And that goes for labeling, too, which has an impact on manufacturing efficiency, regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction.
Labeling matters to you because:
- Existing labels do not always meet regulatory, customer or corporate standards
- Disparate, point-product labeling is difficult to manage, leads to recurring errors
- Delays in making label changes slow down operations, affects time to market
- Label review process is disjointed increasing risk of errors, fines, recalls, lost business
- Inbound materials from suppliers are mislabeled resulting in wrong finished product
How Enterprise Labeling Helps
- Ensure labels are accurate and meet standards by integrating with ERP, MES, PLM and other sources of truth
- Centralize, automate and trigger labeling from existing business applications and processes
- Enable key stakeholders to make label changes quickly and easily—without waiting for IT—using business rules
- Review and approve labels with an auditable workflow that supports eSignatures
- Extend templates to trading partners to ensure properly labeled supplies, track movement of goods