May 11, 2023
Creating a roadmap for sustainable labeling in the cloud
It’s time to move your labeling to the cloud
With the cloud, more sustainable labeling practices are within reach.
Today’s consumers see themselves as catalysts for change. More of them are intertwining sustainability into their purchase decisions, effectively forcing brands to implement and use sustainable business practices that meet or exceed customers’ expectations around environmental, social, and governance (ESG).
As more customers shift purchasing behaviors toward brands that run environmentally friendly operations, cloud-based labeling helps companies of all sizes build strong ESG strategies at a time when governments, business partners, investors, customers, and other stakeholders are paying closer attention to these efforts.
Cloud-based labeling solutions can help your company:
- Gain higher levels of overall supply chain sustainability
- Improve product traceability
- Dramatically reduce labeling errors
- Eliminate the rework needed to address and fix those errors
- Reduce scrapped products and pre-printed labels
- Save money
- Eliminate a large global footprint
In this whitepaper, discover how a cloud-first labeling approach can improve sustainability practices, enhance traceability, reduce labeling errors, and save your business money.
- Supply Chain