Moving to the Cloud? Don't Forget Your Labels!
The number of companies embracing digital transformation and moving to the cloud is on the rise
The following ebook, Modernizing, Streamlining, and Digitizing Labeling explores survey results from over 300 IT directors across the US, UK, France, and Germany. The study confirmed that manufacturers across the globe are increasingly digitizing their IT systems and processes to enhance operational efficiency.
Download this ebook to explore the opportunities and challenges associated with labeling and moving your label processes to the cloud. You’ll learn about mislabeling, the benefits of cloud-based labeling and how to mitigate shutdowns due to labeling errors.
Key findings from this report include:
- 92% of respondents said they were just beginning or well under way with their digital transformation journey to modernize/automate their manufacturing processes.
- 42% of respondents said they will likely be running their Enterprise Resource Planning in the cloud.
- 40% of respondents said they will likely be running their supply chain management in the cloud.
- 61% of respondents said their organization incurred losses of more than $50,000 due to mislabeling in 2020.
- 77% of respondents had to pause their production line 4+ times in the past year due to label issues.
Most importantly, you’ll uncover how to combat traditional labeling roadblocks and improve label operations while reducing costs.
- Supply Chain
- Artwork Management