105 Spectrum Group Label Design Tools
Duration: 4 hours
This course examines tools created to help when you have a team of label designers working together.
- Version Control
- Reusable Objects
- Designing With Layers
- Discussions of label design standards, conventions, and profiles.
Completing the Basic Label Design Workshop is recommended.
- Internet Access
- Exercise workbooks – provided by your instructor.
- Learners will discover tools built into Spectrum that can help groups of designers create labels efficiently and collaboratively.
- Label design standards, conventions, and profiles
- Using Reusable Objects
- Designing with Layers
- Designing with Version Control