104 Spectrum Label Scripting and Formulas
Duration: 4 hours
How to use label scripting to create label-level logic for your printing solutions.
- Overview of label scripting
- Hands-on label script creation
- Testing and printing label scripts
- Overview of the label formula editor
Completing the Basic Label Design Workshop is recommended.
- Internet Access
- Exercise workbooks – provided by your instructor.
- After completing this course, students will have demonstrated the ability to plan, create, and test label logic using the script editor.
- Overview of the formula editor
- Using the formula editor
- Overview of scripting
- Creating and testing a script