The COVID-19 Crisis: Delivering Supply Chain Continuity with GS1 Standards
As COVID-19 places unprecedented pressure on your business, you need to be agile and ready to respond as your supply chain is affected. And, you need to make sure that your labeling processes support your business in responding to challenge and maintaining operations.
Watch the webinar recording for this informative webinar that will explore insights and best practices in avoiding supply chain disruption, as well as outlining the host of benefits you can unlock by combining GS1 Standards with Enterprise Labeling, including:
- Improving visibility and traceability across your global supply chain
- Avoiding disruption by centralizing mission-critical labeling across the supply chain
- Integrating with ERP, PLM and other trusted sources to ensure label accuracy and consistency
- Addressing complex business requirements and empower business users to update approved label templates
- Embedding the necessary agility across your labeling processes to ensure you can support your organization to shift production, sites, and suppliers at pace.
- Supply Chain
- Supplier Labeling
- Artwork Management
- Track and Trace