301 Implementing Business Logic
Duration: 4 hours
This course discusses implementing business logic using processes, business rules, and cross-reference data tables to accomplish complex printing requirements.
This course is for print solution developers who need to add job-level logic to their printing solutions.
- Spectrum Printing Process
- Creating Business Rules
- Hands-on building business solutions
Completing the Basic Label Design Workshop is recommended.
- Internet Access
- Exercise workbooks – provided by your instructor.
- Learners will understand how to create business rules in Spectrum as part of a printing solution.
- Format Substitution Rules
- Printer Substitution Rules
- Print Attribute Substitution Rules
- Print Extension Rules (xRef tables)