102 Label Design Workshop
Product code (SKU): TR-ILT-NL-102
Duration: 2 hours
Work with instructors to design your label templates in NiceLabel Designer that work efficiently in your printing environment.
This workshop is a hands-on, interactive, and instructor-led session on designing custom label templates following your specifications. The specifications of the labels that you want to create in the workshop before starting the course will be needed. To promote interactive learning, you’ll be encouraged to actively participate in exercises and share screens with others.
Your instructor and other participants guide a designated label designer during the workshop and offer group feedback.
This session is recommended for anyone who designs label templates.
Before you begin:
- Complete course 101 Label Design.
- Send your label specifications 2 working days before the session.
Send at least one (1) completed document stating the specifications of any label you use in the labeling process. You can also provide us with several label specifications. In this case, we will rework as many specifications as time allows.
You can use:
- Label Specification Template & Sample– Download here
Send your specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build on your existing design skills from 101 - Designing label templates.
- How to create custom label templates based on your label specifications.
- Getting familiar with your label specifications
- Preparing your label design environment
- Label setup
- Creating label templates based on your label specifications
- Storing completed label templates in Control Center