Event: Pharma Packaging and Labeling East Coast
by Dalton Litzelman, on February 15, 2019
The annual Pharma Packaging and Labeling East Coast event is back in it’s 11th year, and it promises to be better than ever! This year's event will include Neeraj Shah, Director Investigation Material Supply Chain Excellence at Celgene Corporation, as a guest speaker. Shah brings to the table a proven track record of leading supply chain transformation and change management initiatives for over 20 years. Listen in on Celgene’s informational case study to find out how Celgene transformed its Clinical Label Management by streamlining its processes, clarifying roles, and implementing Loftware’s Smartflow to automate its process from label proof request to approval.
Hear how Celgene was able to:
- Reduce the end to end lead times associated with design, review and approval of label proofs
- Eliminate risks to clinical studies caused by delayed supply of drugs to study sites
- Become fully compliant with regulatory requirements
- Eliminate fragmented, labor intensive and risk laden barcode label management processes
- Minimize the risk of errors, reducing waste and added cost associated with label inventory
- Streamline collaboration with multiple stakeholders including study managers, clinical operations, regulatory affairs, clinical supply chain
Alongside of the Celgene case study, the event will cover all key aspects of the packaging and labeling value chain while delivering key insight on the latest regulatory requirements, technological innovations, and strategic developments. Learn how to implement these initiatives into your packaging and labeling chain with both maximum efficiency and minimal cost.
This two day event will take place on February 20-21, 2019 at Hilton City Avenue, Philadelphia, PA. The event’s core theme is ‘end-to-end collaboration to improve the efficiency of your supply chain. The event will have a range of topics from evolving regulations to exploring the potential of disruptive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Block Chain. In additional the agenda is structured to be interactive and hands on including panel discussions, round-tables, speed networking, think tanks, mini workshops and more.
If you are planning on being in Philadelphia for the event, be sure to stop by booth #15 to learn about our Artwork Management and Enterprise Labeling solutions can be your end-to-end solution in the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry.
In the meantime, if you are looking for more information to keep up with labeling regulations, download this Regulatory Labeling Guide.