Where Can You Improve Efficiency?
If you work in supply chain and logistics, you cannot afford costly delays or disruptions. And yet that’s exactly what happens when you rely on point-product, disconnected labeling solutions.
Labeling matters to you because:
- Multiple labeling products and fractured processes add complexity and headaches
- Using file drop methods to capture label data doesn’t ensure it’s the latest
- Mislabeling leads to wasted time and money, slows time to market
- Constant change in customer labels adds delays across whole supply chain
- Relabeling of inbound materials increases inventory and storage costs
- Disjointed packaging/shipping slows order fulfillment, lowers revenue potential
How Enterprise Labeling Helps
- Simplify management and control by consolidating and standardizing on a single labeling solution
- Ensure label data accuracy and consistency by integrating labeling with sources of truth
- Keep pace with JIT goals by automating and triggering labeling from business applications
- Make label changes on the fly with built-in business logic
- Eliminate relabeling by sharing label templates with partners and suppliers
- Print other packaging materials from same solution to streamline order fulfillment