January 24, 2024
Counterfeiting: The rising threat to electronics manufacturers
A cloud-first labeling approach means better traceability, fewer labeling errors, and safer products
As a serious challenge to today’s global electronics supply chain, counterfeiting and grey market diversion of electronics components threaten the integrity of products for manufacturers. Counterfeits and obsolete electronics components create significant risks for manufacturers, customers, and compromise health and safety for consumers. Clearly, new solutions are needed to improve electronics supply chain integrity and stability.
In this whitepaper, learn how cloud-based labeling helps electronics manufacturers to:
- Ensure a seamless and efficient passage of products through the supply chain
- Leverage serialization technology
- Dramatically reduce labeling errors
- Eliminate the rework needed to address and fix those errors
- Quickly react to evolving customer, regional, and regulatory requirements
- … and more!
- Supply Chain
- Track and Trace