Global Food & Beverage Regulations
The Impact of Global Food & Beverage Regulations on Labeling
Does your organization operate in the heavily regulated food and beverage industry? If so, you must be aware of the many existing, new, and emerging regulatory requirements. From the U.S. Food & Drug Administration’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) to the U.K.’s Natasha’s Law, all of these requirements can significantly impact an organization’s labeling strategies.
In this white paper, we explore the latest regulatory requirements impacting the food and beverage industry and how a cloud-based labeling solution can help you comply with these evolving regulations, improve efficiencies, and reduce costs.
Download this report to discover how to:
- Comply with ever-changing regulations
- Extend access to supply chain partners
- Integrate with your company’s source of truth
- Manage multiple label and artwork project variations
- Automate the review and approval process
- Effectively manage recalls
- FDA Food Regulation