December 6, 2023
Applied Medical digitalizes and streamlines supply chain quality control with Loftware SAP integration
Applied Medical is a global medical device company founded in 1987 and headquartered in Southern California. With 5,000+ team members operating in more than 75 countries, Applied Medical develops innovative products that improve patient outcomes and enable the advancement of minimally invasive and general surgery specialties.
By integrating Loftware Spectrum with SAP this organization was able to extend its finished goods labeling across its digital supply chain and automate quality control to reduce errors and improve operational efficiencies.
View this webinar to learn how Applied Medical benefits from Loftware Spectrum/SAP integration:
- Integrated labeling processes with business processes
- Enabled rapid label template management and approval with end-user label printing visibility and notifications
- Automated label variability (i.e., regulatory, quality, customer requirements) with dynamic templates
- Improved process efficiencies within packaging and distribution
- Effortless compatibility with legacy printer environment
- Eliminated replicated and redundant data to optimize performance
- Supply Chain