2022 Top 5 Trends in Labeling and Packaging Artwork
If 2021 was the year the world discovered the importance of agile global supply chains, 2022 will be dominated by the need to adjust to new realities. In this year's report, you’ll explore why companies are moving to the cloud in order to meet these new realities; allowing them to scale and improve labeling efficiencies.
For this report, Loftware polled nearly 1,000 professionals from organizations across all major industries and 55 countries to gather insights into the top trends transforming the industry for 2022.
Download this year’s Top 5 Trends in Labeling & Packaging Artwork report to explore:
- Why top-tier organizations are embracing cloud-first labeling strategies
- How labeling is unifiying coding and marking
- How labeling fuels business growth through improving the bottom line, enabling compliance, and creating new efficiencies
- The digital transformation of labeling and how it accelerates business operations
- The impact of COVID-19 on the future supply chain
- Artwork Management
- Enterprise Labeling