October 25, 2023
LivaNova standardized its labeling to improve compliance and increase speed
Improved regulatory compliance
For almost 50 years, LivaNova has created leading products and therapies within the areas of advanced circulatory support, cardiopulmonary, and neuromodulation by delivering life-changing improvements through innovative medical technologies.
As a global medical device company, LivaNova must comply with a wide range of regulations in the countries where it does business. The company chose to extend Loftware NiceLabel, which was already successfully used by one of LivaNova's business units, to create a standardized label printing solution with an integrated approval workflow for compliance support.
Download this case study to learn more about how Loftware NiceLabel helped LivaNova:
- Standardize label printing across the organization
- Improve regulatory compliance
- Increase packaging accuracy and speed
- Significantly reduce label errors and manual processes
- Implement a validation-ready labeling system