Consumer Products Labeling
The consumer products industry is a diverse market with a wide variety of labeling challenges—from counterfeit products and recalls to customer-specific labeling requirements. With a standardized, enterprise labeling solution, CPG companies are able to make shipments more traceable, achieve consistent branding, reduce regulatory costs, eliminate data redundancy, and improve overall efficiency.
The right Enterprise Labeling solution lets companies throughout the consumer products supply chain turn labeling into a high-value, strategic element of the overall manufacturing and distribution process. By tightly integrating labeling with business processes you already use, you can:
- Automate and centralize labeling to improve accuracy and eliminate complex, error-prone data replication
- React faster to changing customer, regional and regulatory requirements—avoid costly fines and delays
- Easily build and share templates that comply with regulatory standards bodies (e.g. REACH, RoHS)
- Support serialization, holograms and other technologies to further increase efficiency, help prevent counterfeiting
- Extend labeling to suppliers, contract manufacturers, 3PLs to eliminate relabeling—save millions in inventory costs
- Leverage standardized enterprise-wide labeling and GS1 standards to improve traceability in event of a recall
As needs change—like they always do—you can empower business users to easily make changes to labels without affecting upstream systems. Rapid, on-demand changes in color, branding, even language help you meet evolving requirements while adhering to your critical time-to-market goals.
No wonder many of the leading CPG companies rely on Loftware Enterprise Labeling Solutions. By driving labeling straight from ERP, MES, WMS and other enterprise applications, those “sources of truth,” the label is always accurate. You can comply with customer and regulatory demands to keep product moving—even across international boundaries.