203 Troubleshooting Spectrum
Duration: 4 hours
Learn how to troubleshoot and resolve problems in Spectrum using the tools included with Spectrum, elevate logging, pinpoint problem processes within the printing routines, and find label problems before they are problems in production.
This session is recommended for:
- Label designers and approvers
- Spectrum server administrators
- Spectrum program administrators
Completing the Basic Label Design Workshop is recommended.
- Internet Access
- Exercise workbooks – provided by your instructor.
- How to find and resolve problems in Spectrum
- How to gather information
- How to configure troubleshooting for specific process information
Troubleshooting Strategy and Tactics
Gathering Troubleshooting Information - Errors and Logs
Troubleshooting Print Job Issues
Logging and Log4j2
Troubleshooting Using Status