101 Label Design Basics
Product code (SKU): TR-ILT-SP-101
Duration: 8 hours
Learn to design basic label templates in Spectrum that work efficiently in your printing environment. Label design training is hands-on and application-oriented.
This session is recommended for anyone who designs label templates.
- Internet Access
- Exercise workbooks – provided by your instructor
- How to use the design interface and its tools to manipulate objects on the label and form canvas.
- How to create a label template and form that can be used to print a label on demand.
- The internal (label-level) data sources such as Date/Time and Formulas to add detail to a label.
- Where labels can be previewed and printed.
- Designing Labels Introduction
- Using the Spectrum Label Design Environment
- Using the Design Interface
- Label and Form View
- Designing a Label Template
- Creating Labels
- Design Tools
- Using Stock and User Images
- Designing On-Demand Print Forms
- Designing the Data Entry Form
- Connecting Data Entry Data Sources
- Using Data Sources
- Connecting Data Sources and Objects
- Date Time Data Source
- Formula Data Source
- Increment Decrement Data Source
- Script Data Source Introduction