101 Basic Label Design Workshop
Duration: 4 hours
Learn to design basic label templates in Spectrum that work efficiently in your printing environment. Label design training is hands-on and designed to instill confidence in new label designers using the Spectrum interface.
This session is recommended for anyone who designs label templates.
- Internet Access
- Exercise workbooks – provided by your instructor
- How to use the design interface and its tools to manipulate objects on the label and form canvas.
- How to create a label template and form that can be used to print a label on demand.
- Designing a Simple Label Template
- Creating a Simple Input Form
- Working with Images
- Label Data Sources
- Printing Labels