401 Automation Basics
Product code (SKU): TR-ILT-NL-401
Duration: 2 hours
Learn how to build, manage, and deploy integrations in NiceLabel Automation that run efficiently in printing environments.
This session is recommended for:
- Solution architects
- Business analysts
- Local IT and printing administrators
No previous NiceLabel experience is required.
- Understand NiceLabel Automation’s architecture and how it helps you connect with your systems.
- How to install, set up, and monitor NiceLabel Automation integrations.
- About basic Automation concepts like Triggers, Filters, and Actions.
- Understand how to create, test, and publish Automation configurations with Automation Builder and Automation Manager.
- How to read and understand basic Automation configurations.
- How to maintain and monitor a running Automation instance.
- Introduction to Automation
- Printing with Automation
- Automation components
- Typical use cases
- Triggers, Filters, and Actions
- Building and managing Triggers
- Demonstration: Creating a simple file Trigger
- Demonstration: Database Trigger
- Demonstration: HTTP Trigger
- Testing and publishing Triggers
- Monitoring and managing triggers