101 Label Design
Product code (SKU): TR-ILT-NL-101
Duration: 2 hours
Learn to design dynamic label templates in NiceLabel that work efficiently in your printing environment.
Label design training is hands-on and application-oriented.
This session is recommended for anyone who designs label templates.
No previous NiceLabel experience is required.
- NiceLabel Designer 10 – Download here
- At least one printer driver – Download here
- Exercise files and label specifications (optional) – Download here
- The role of label templates in printing solutions
- How integration methods affect label design
- How printer drivers affect label design
- Benefits of connecting different kinds of data on dynamic label templates
- How to work in NiceLabel Designer and
- Create and manage label objects like text, barcodes, and pictures
- Create and manage dynamic data sources
- Use functions to shape and refine your data
- How to store label templates in Control Center Documents
- Different ways to print your labels
- Introduction to label design in NiceLabel
- Introduction to printer drivers and NiceLabel drivers
- Introduction to label template specifications
- Label setup
- Creating and managing label objects
- Positioning and aligning objects
- Using functions and barcodes
- Storing labels in Control Center
- Label templates usages in common system architectures