Current Position Opening
Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing activities around Loftware’s product portfolio, including delivering relevant content, messaging, programs and leads.
This role is not about doing demos or presenting product features (although these may sometimes occur). Rather, this role is the glue that binds Loftware’s product strategy to the marketing tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing. You will be the key product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches.
You will serve as a subject matter expert in Loftware’s primary products and work directly with sales representatives and marketing team members to drive market demand for Loftware’s products. You will deeply understand our competitors, customers and buyer personas and the core value propositions of each of our products.
You will work with the rest of marketing to create product based messaging, assets and assist with campaigns that generate demand and eventually product sales. You should have the ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers, development, professional services and sales channels.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in Loftware’s product portfolio:
- Develop and drive Loftware’s product centric messaging across all marketing channels (website, blog, email, whitepapers, infographics)
- Identify customers and product experts to present at thought leadership webinars and events
- Work with the rest of Marketing to produce case studies, white papers, and product-centric collateral pieces
- Partner with Marketing to execute product centric lead generation campaigns
- Liaise with sales team members to ensure awareness of product developments and trends
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Hone product content and messaging by capturing feedback directly from professional service and sales team members in the field
- Evangelize Loftware product in speaking engagements including webinars and events
- Leverage Loftware’s website and social media vehicles to maximize exposure
- Assist with the execution of product specific marketing programs including e-mail campaigns and events
- Experience working for an enterprise software company (required)
- 5-10 years’ experience in product marketing
- Strong research and intelligence gathering skills
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Experience delivering content for public relations, web sites, collateral, and marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred