Real-Life SAP use cases – The SAP event for operational excellence
by Jessica Plourde Hutter, on April 5, 2016
The SAPinsider hosted event, Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada wrapped up last week. This was a must-attend for organizations using SAP where attendees have the chance to learn more about industry best practices, SAP use cases and top trends for SAP.The event was a great chance for SAP users to get real-world examples of how other customers have optimized their SAP environment. Some of speaker topics included how to:
- Improve agility, cost allocation, and visibility across the extended supply chain
- Ensure accurate sales forecasts, optimized inventory levels, and efficient warehouse operations
- Streamline and automate supply chain data transfer between disparate systems
- Avoid costly SAP ERP and SAP APO implementation and integration errors
- Break down functional silos and enable effective collaboration
- Identify and track critical KPIs that drive supply chain excellence
- Drive collaborative commerce across procurement processes
- Key considerations to help you derive and illustrate the real business value from your IoT initiatives
- Achieve greater transportation management and logistics efficiency with optimized processes
During one of the sessions, Loftware customer Molex, was featured in a session titled, A firsthand look at the company’s journey towards the “factory of the future”. During this session, Guillermo Meza of Molex reviewed how Molex is gaining a competitive advantage by leveraging SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII) to drive more informed decision making and improve the performance of its manufacturing facilities.
Loftware offers several enterprise labeling solutions that offer certified SAP integration. Loftware’s labeling solutions for SAP allow users to drive labeling directly from their SAP applications using advanced business logic. To learn about Loftware’s Enterprise Labeling Solutions for SAP, visit Loftware’s website.