Webinar with Perrigo: How to Optimize Labeling Across the Supply Chain
by Craig Hodgson, on November 4, 2016
No question that barcode labeling continues to be a critical component of today’s global supply chain, particularly in the Pharmaceutical industry. Manufacturers and distributors alike rely on labeling to help ensure the uninterrupted flow of products across an extended supply chain. Evolving regulations, global distribution channels, and increasing customer demands are significant barriers to meeting pharmaceutical labeling demands and optimizing operational efficiency.Make plans now to attend this upcoming live webinar, hosted by SAPInsider on Thursday 11/17 and see how Perrigo—a leading global provider of over-the-counter pharmaceutical products—was able to centralize and streamline barcode labeling by standardizing on an Enterprise Labeling Solution and leveraging SAP as the source of truth for label data. Greg Sevison, Perrigo’s IT&S Systems Analyst, will reveal how the company can easily meet customer-specific and regulatory labeling requirements while dramatically simplifying maintenance and ensuring greater accuracy.
Join the webinar and learn how Perrigo was able to:
- Map data directly from SAP to streamline the on-demand labeling process
- Make rapid label changes and apply them globally to ensure consistency
- Identify label templates automatically using business rules to simplify printing
- Easily adapt to changing label requirements while maintaining regulatory compliance
- Support needs for integrated serialization on production lines
This promises to be a highly informative presentation with great insight into how one company is able to overcome many of the same labeling challenges facing other pharmaceutical manufacturers. Register for "How Perrigo is Optimizing Barcode Labeling Across it Supply Chain" today!