Leverage existing SAP investments for labeling - Live Webinar with SAPInsider on 5/4/17
by Maureen Perroni, on April 28, 2017
Register for the SAPInsider webinar scheduled for Thursday May 4, 2017 @ 11am ET and you'll learn how Tremco leveraged its existing investments in SAP to deploy an enterprise labeling solution that adhered to GHS requirements with ensured accuracy and consistency.
As a leading global provider of construction and roofing sealant products, Tremco faced strict and varied chemical labeling regulations that had a significant impact on their supply chain. This 60 minutes webinar will highlight the case study "How Tremco Optimized Labeling with SAP while Meeting Compliance and Improving Efficiency," and will feature Tremco’s Karen Mosley, Senior SAP Business Analyst, and Kevin Riddell, Director of International Logistics. The two will reveal how the company integrated labeling with both its SAP systems and environmental health and safety (EHS) functionality to reduce complexity and simplify label design. You’ll also gain insight into best practices for respecting master data and implementing a viable approval process.
Attend this webinar to discover how Tremco was able to:
- Guarantee labeling accuracy with certified integration with SAP
- Respect sources of truth to manage labels and “harmonize” data across regions
- Streamline their label workflow and approval process
- Minimize headaches associated with changing customer and regulatory labeling demands
- Avoid fines by meeting varied GHS labeling requirements in the US, Canada and Australia
- Maximize flexibility by extending and scaling labeling for future business requirements