Event: Pharma & Device Packaging and Labeling 2019
by Sam Ireland, on September 2, 2019
We are delighted to be part of Pharma & Device Packaging and Labeling 2019, taking place in Berlin, September 10-11.
Launched in 2018, the event brings together leaders from across Europe to discuss the challenges they are currently facing within their industry and learn from others how they might seek to overcome them. Some of the topics up for discussion this year include artwork processes, automation, serialisation and E-labels.
The event also provides a fantastic opportunity to network with industry peers, with over 150 attendees expected to attend across the course of two days. Loftware’s industry experts will be in attendance too and would welcome the chance to speak to you at our exhibition booth in the breakout area.
What’s more, Ray Collia, Life Sciences Specialist at Loftware will be presenting a case study on the first day. Ray is a labeling and traceability specialist with over 25 years of experience supporting organizations with their label and artwork management requirements across their manufacturing operations, distribution network and supply chain.
The case study will look at how one pharmaceutical organization was able to drive significant value from implementing an end-to-end solution for managing packaging artwork and labeling, allowing them to:
- Reduce the end-to-end lead times associated with design, review and approval of label proofs
- Eliminate risks to clinical studies caused by delayed supply of drugs to study sites
- Become fully compliant with regulatory requirements
- Eliminate fragmented, labor intensive and risk laden label management processes
- Minimize the risk of errors, reducing waste and added cost associated with label inventory
- Streamline collaboration with multiple stakeholders including study managers, clinical operations, regulatory affairs and clinical supply chain
Ahead of the event, take a look at our latest guide on Regulatory Labeling that outlines the six steps you can take to ensure label compliance. The team would be delighted to discuss this guide, the case study and our solutions in more detail with you at any point.