COVID-19, Labeling, and Supply Chain Continuity Webinar
by Dalton Litzelman, on May 7, 2020
It’s no surprise that companies have shifted priorities as a result of the spread of the COVID-19 disease. Aside from individual health impacts, businesses are responding in several different ways to mitigate the effect of the coronavirus on their supply chain. To uncover the impact of COVID-19 on your labeling and supply chain, Loftware will be hosting a live, 30-minute webinar, Covid-19, Labeling, and Supply Chain Continuity.
Loftware President & CEO, Bob O'Connor will be joined by VP of Product Management, Josh Roffman to discuss how companies can become more agile to deal with potential supply chain disruptions. They'll review results from a recent Loftware survey highlighting feedback from companies like yours about how they are being impacted and how they are dealing with this "new normal we're all facing due to this global pandemic.
They'll also explain how companies avert potential risk and stay improve labeling and supply chain agility during this time. They'll cover best practices around how to:
- Maintain mission-critical labeling operations when shifting production to different sites
- React to changes in your supply chain, by extending labeling to new suppliers and partners
- Deliver uninterrupted labeling operations to remote locations when there is an outage
- Adapt to changing requirements in real-time with configurable business logic
- Respond to market changes by shortening time to create, update and approve labels and packaging artwork
- Enable labeling via the cloud and remote access to label creation, approval and printing.
How is your company dealing with the current situation and any potential threats? If you're interested hearing how many of Loftware's customers are meeting these new challenges, you'll want to check out this on demand webinar today.