How Bemis Meets High-Volume Customer Labeling Demands
by Craig Hodgson, on November 9, 2017
In a fast-paced manufacturing environment, supply chain systems must be aligned for optimum efficiency. Any disconnect or delay can slow production and reduce profitability. For Bemis, a global leader of consumer packaging solutions, labeling must be strategically integrated to ensure accuracy, adapt to customer changes, and support the rapid, high-volume printing of nearly 30,000 labels a day.
Join us for a special webinar “Perfect Order, Perfect Timing: How Bemis Leverages Enterprise Labeling to Meet High-Volume Customer Demand.” You’ll learn how this packaging giant keeps pace in a highly competitive industry by integrating enterprise labeling software in SAP and taking advantage of innovative features like WYSIWYG design, centralized workflow, native print drivers, and more.
Register for the Webinar Today!
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2017
Time: 11:00 – 11:30 AM EST
Learn how Bemis is able to:
- Integrate barcode labeling with SAP to produce accurate, consistent packaging labels
- Respond faster to customer label requests to expedite delivery of solutions
- Leverage native drivers to increase printer out, reduce burden on network
- Ensure high availability of labeling to sustain mission-critical operation
- Expand its labeling process globally to support regional requirements
We’re pleased to have Wilton Brown, Business Analyst with Bemis, share his experiences using a powerful, scalable enterprise labeling solution automated within the SAP landscape to manage growing production demands. You’ll see how Bemis relies on standardized labeling to drive all barcode labels—from product to pallet to shipping—and achieve measurable results across its manufacturing supply chain.
Take a 30-minute coffee break and join us for this insightful, informative webinar—and bring your questions!