Centralize Control of Your Printing
Thousands of leading, global companies use the Loftware Print Server to manage and process mission critical barcode labels, RFID smart labels, and documents across their supply chain. The Loftware Print Server is designed to integrate within your enterprise, allowing you to drive labels directly from your enterprise systems (ERP, WMS, PLM, SAP, or Oracle Applications). With a 99.999% uptime, our solutions are built to support high availability environments (load dividing, fault tolerance, and automatic failover) to assure continuous high-volume label production.
Complete Visibility into Your Label Printing
The Loftware Print Server offers advanced tools that enable organizations to centralize operations for increased control and lower costs. These include email alerts for system and printer notifications, a status client for monitoring the Loftware Print Server and its associated printers, and the ability to add and change labels within days without affecting the enterprise business applications.
One Print Server for All of Your Printers
The Loftware Print Server supports all major printer languages and thousands of printer models; translating label print requests into native printer language easily. You can print to different printer brands and models, eliminate costly device-specific code, and optimize printer performance by leveraging Loftware's native drivers.
Designed to Scale with Your Business
The Loftware Print Server is designed to scale with your organization and is available in Starter, Standard, and Premier Editions. Contact sales today to learn more about the LPS features and functionality.
Functional highlights of the Label Design Tool:
- Extensive barcode symbologies
- Multiple languages (including Chinese and other Multibyte languages) on the same label
- Character Level Formatting (CLF) gives designers additional flexibility to manipulate characters within a single text field without having to change their source of data.
- Reduce design time and label maintenance with the flexible text box capability.
- Support for ASCII files and ODBC databases and a formula builder for real-time data parsing and mathematical operations
- Centralized sharing of labels, databases and graphic files by print stations
- Direct, native control of barcode and RFID Smart label thermal transfer and Windows printers