Aerospace and Defense Labeling
As the Aerospace and Defense industry continues to experience growth, companies must adeptly navigate a multi-tired, multi-faceted supply chain. By implementing a standardized, enterprise labeling solution, manufacturers and suppliers are able to make shipments more traceable, reduce regulatory costs, eliminate data redundancy, and improve overall efficiencies.
The right Enterprise Labeling Solution lets companies throughout the aerospace and defense supply chain turn labeling into a high-value, strategic element of the overall manufacturing and distribution process. When you can tightly integrate labeling with business processes you already use, you can:
- Automate and centralize labeling to improve accuracy and eliminate complex data replication
- React faster to changing customer, regional and regulatory requirements—avoid costly fines and delays
- Easily design, share and update templates that comply with strict US and international requirements
- Support serialization and other technologies to further increase efficiency, help prevent counterfeiting
- Extend aerospace labeling and defense labeling to suppliers, contract manufacturers, 3PLs to eliminate relabeling—save millions in inventory costs
- Leverage standardized enterprise-wide labeling to improve traceability in event of a recall
As needs change—like they always do—you can empower business users to easily make changes to labels without affecting upstream systems. Rapid, on-demand changes in color, branding, even language help you meet evolving requirements while adhering to your critical time-to-market goals. And with counterfeiting of products and parts on the rise, enterprise labeling helps there too. Centralized control combined with built-in business logic provides the ideal platform to implement serialization and other innovations to help monitor and track product as it traverses the supply chain.
No wonder many of the leading aerospace and defense companies rely on Loftware Enterprise Labeling Solutions. By driving labeling straight from ERP, MES and other enterprise applications, those “sources of truth,” the label is always accurate. You can comply with customer and regulatory demands to keep product moving—even across international boundaries.