Current Position Opening
Systems Analyst / System Administration
The System Analyst is responsible for a 50/50 balance between PostSales Services delivery and Internal Systems/Project Management. This position reports to the PSG Lead Solution Engineer.
- Professionalism to conduct face to face and written communications with VP and C-level customer executives.
- Ability to understand Loftware Statement of Work (SOW) and PreSales discovery for customer project requirements and their technical architecture.
- Manage Services projects using best practices project management and reporting tools.
- Manage project scope and eliminate project scope creep per SOW.
- Proactively manage and communicate project timeline slippage and develop corrective actions.
- Configure and implement Loftware complex solutions full life-cycle: customer project kickoff through go-live, and handoff to Technical Support.
- Integrate Loftware solution with 3rd party systems (SAP, Oracle, etc).
- Provide business consulting on implementation and configuration best practices.
- Instill a trustworthy and resourceful relationship between customers and Loftware.
- Conduct remote and on-site customer training sessions following materials and environments.
- Develop professional technical and editorial project implementation reports summarizing all details of the implementation.
- Proactively manage milestones and project plans with the customer to meet/exceed Loftware goals and customer schedules.
Internal Systems, Department Project Management and Training
- Internal department system management that Technical Services (PSG/ETS) uses for daily operations:
- Professional Services Automation (PSA)
- PreSales Demo Servers
- Under the direction of the Manager, Technical Training – drive to completion the development and updating of customer, internal and product release training materials and environments to meet training program objectives.
- Conduct internal training sessions to the Technical Services and other Loftware departments.
- Assist with departmental technical and procedural process rollout and maintenance.
- Manage various and diverse internal departmental projects, driving milestones to closure on tight deadlines and utilizing resourcing.
- Technical aptitude; the ability to understand new technologies and related environments.
- Ability to learn new technology through self-study.
- Ability to translate highly technical information for audiences with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Familiarity with database administration in PostgresSQL, Oracle and/or SQL Server, T-SQL, PL-SQL
- Knowledge of system and network management issues and tools
- Knowledge of: LDAPs, Windows and Linux Operating Systems, Databases, Networks, Webservers, Application servers, Tomcat
- Knowledge of Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture, Web Based UI’s or equivalent would be a ‘strong plus’
The qualified candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent along with 3-5 years in a technology environment.
High drive, with excellent written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must.
Travel up to 25% is required