Current Position Opening
Customer Account Executive
Loftware’s Sales Team has enjoyed significant license and services growth over the past 12 months and is expanding its US Sales team located at our corporate headquarters in Portsmouth, NH. The Customer Account Executive or CAE will work closely with our Direct Sales Teams to expand adoption of Loftware's enterprise software solutions within our existing customer base.
Loftware uniquely addresses the full spectrum of labeling and packaging artwork requirements across a broad range of industries. We are the global market leader with more than 5,000 customers in over 100 countries offering the industry’s most comprehensive digital platform with SaaS, Cloud-based, and on-premises solutions. Loftware has redefined how enterprises create, manage and print complex labeling and packaging artwork, and scale across their operations. Our combined platform—whether used for labeling, artwork management or both—enables customers to improve time to market, mitigate risk, reduce supply chain complexity, optimize costs and increase agility.
Loftware was recently named as a leader in IDC’s MarketScape Study that Evaluates Worldwide Enterprise Labeling Application Vendors. In addition, Loftware, established more than 30 years ago, is most of the most respected companies in NH and has been named one of “Top Companies” to Work for in NH for three years in a row.
The Customer Account Executive (CAE) will be responsible for applying a thorough understanding of Loftware's products, services and sales methodology in daily activities that will include: following up on inquiries, prospecting in your assigned territory, communicating with Field Sales and Sales Management on account strategies, updating account and opportunity records in SalesForce.com and closing business. You will focus on expanding Loftware’s presence within an existing customer base by closing transactions that come to you from customers and by expanding Loftware’s footprint within our customers. Many of our customers either have a small Loftware footprint currently or are using older technology and it will be your role to develop new contacts, departments and divisions and cross-sell and up-sell our different solutions by proactively calling into these customers. You will bcoordinate Loftware product demonstrations with existing customers, participate in customer account reviews and execute closing strategies to contract license sales. In addition, you will be expected to position Loftware as the industry leader in Enterprise Labeling and Artflow Management though a thorough understanding of our solution value, key differentiators and the competitive landscape.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach throughout the sales cycle to understand customer’s business pains and their perception of potential solutions
- Consistently meet and exceed quota
- Develop and manage a high volume of calls, leads and opportunities with a high probability of closure
- Identify new business through outbound prospecting activity into the installed base focusing on those customers with small footprints and not a lot of engagement
- Develop a working knowledge of Loftware’s products, competitors and industry trends
- Articulate industry-specific value propositions to address common vertical pain points with a focus on the industrial manufacturing industry
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on sales activities and projects
- Collaborate with the Field Sales team on account and opportunity strategies
- Engage Loftware resources as needed to effectively close business
- Position is based at Corporate Office in Portsmouth, NH
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years inside/installed base sales or equivalent experience
- Proven success cold calling or telesales required; technology sales experience strongly preferred
- Verifiable track record of consistent quota attainment
- Experience selling software solutions; selling ERP applications is a Plus
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecast
- Experience working in a team selling model
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills
- Aggressive, positive attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter